Senior Frontend Engineer
EasyDMARC is an All-in-1 Email Security solution for securing an organization's domain and email infrastructure. We have been operating on the international market for four years now and provide email domain security via DMARC protocol to prevent our clients from financial, data, and customer loss.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate would typically have 7+ years of practical experience and strive to develop new skills and technologies for bringing our product to a new stage of performance, thus bringing it closer to its ultimate goal of becoming the world's No.1 email domain security provider.
- 2+ years experience with the Angular framework
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience defining architecture and building large-scale, highly optimized JS applications in production – preferably SaaS solutions
- Good understanding of design patterns and OOP principles
- Expertise in Typescript/ES+ standards
- Expertise in designing micro-frontend architecture strategy and its execution
- Knowledge of Design Systems and desire to produce solid front-end design with UX/UI designers
- User-centred, creative and agile mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good understanding of security, web infrastructure
- Build, communicate and execute technical strategy for EasyDMARC’s frontend architecture
- Design target state of frontend architecture, frameworks, toolsets
- Reviewing team members' code and advocating best practices within the team/track.
- Coaching or mentoring team/track members on technical topics
- riving a culture of ownership and technical excellence, leading by example
- Taking ownership of reliability incidents and leading the post-mortem process
- Contributing to the growth of EasyDMARC through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts