Email Marketing Specialist
EasyDMARC is an all-in-one Email Security solution for securing an organization's domain and email infrastructure. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist who is responsible for contributing to all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including content creation, email automation, monitoring, and reporting.
The perfect candidate has proven experience in creating high-performing and personalized email marketing campaigns, understands marketing funnels and flywheels and knows how email marketing supports the customer journey. He/she should also be familiar with A/B testing, creating drip campaigns, reporting, and campaign optimization.
- Email marketing and marketing automation experience in a performance environment; CRM marketing development and implementation experience is a plus
- Previous experience with Mailchimp, Sendgrid, and different email marketing platforms (Inbound HubSpot email automation experience is preferred)
- Experience with building marketing reports and effectively communicating their meaning to team members
- Proven experience in working with huge amounts of email databases
- Deep understanding of A/B testing methodologies, and ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Database management experience and familiarity with data cleansing and deduping with email deliverability tools
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting skills
- Understanding of email security and authentication standards such as DMARC, SPF, DKIM, etc.
- Create and setup direct and automated email marketing campaigns
- Write newsletters, including all company updates
- Collect, clean up, and grow email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Maximise deliverability and email marketing ROI