English with Laura provides English classes to 90+ IT/Telecom companies (TeamViewer, Adobe, Picsart, DISQO, Sololearn, Ucraft, Ucom, Viva-MTS, and many more) in Armenia.
The mission of our language center is to inspire and guide people to learn languages. We find it important to help people communicate freely in English on the international level.
And our philosophy is expressed well in this quote: “Once a student, always a friend.”
We are a team of 30 people from 9 countries. And now, we are looking for an experienced English trainer to join our team online.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, English, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in adult education and training
- Strong knowledge of curriculum and instruction methods
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in using technology for teaching and learning purposes
- CELTA certification preferred
- Familiarity with online learning platforms and tools
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to work in an office-based, remote, or hybrid environment
- Willingness to work part-time or full-time
- Willingness to relocate if required
- Deliver lessons using a variety of differentiated instructional techniques that are appropriate to the academic level and meet the diverse needs of students.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Plan course materials and create lesson plans.
- Assess students' progress (e.g. homework, tests, etc.)
- Write individual and group progress reports.
- Build trusting relationships with students.
- Attend team meetings and demo lessons.
English with Laura is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Disabled/Veterans Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other protected classes under the law.