As Finance/Audit Assistant is responsible for assisting in financial reports development, supporting in the development of financial models, developing audit workings, processing transactions in the accounting software, etc.
● University degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting,
● 1 year working experience in Financial department elsewhere,
● Willingness to develop professionally (ACCA);
● Good accounting basis,
● Proficient in MS Office
● Experience in working with AS-Accountant or other accounting software.
● Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Assist in developing a reliable financial model for the consultancy customers,
- Assist in the development of monthly reports: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, cash flow monthly reports, etc.
- Assist in calculating the costs of customers products and projects, analyze the profitability of each product and project continuously,
- Obtain an understanding of the client’s commercial risks, including financial, and identifying controls around these risks,
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to the team leaders on the engagement,
- Perform required audit procedures to obtain sufficient audit evidence over certain areas of the audit with a focus on quality and in accordance with applicable auditing standards,
- Keep senior team members informed of significant developments and progress on the engagement,
- Participate in debrief sessions upon completion of and during projects to identify lessons learned and enhance future quality and planning.