M-One is seeking a talented SMM Manager to join our team. As an SMM Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement. You will also be responsible for creating and curating content, managing social media accounts, and analyzing data to optimize performance. If you have a passion for social media and a creative mind, we want to hear from you. Join our team and help us take our social media presence to the next level.
- At least 2 years of experience in SMM.
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn platforms.
- Graphic editing skills.
- Experience in running successful advertising campaigns with Influencers.
- Advanced cross-marketing and prospecting skills.
- Creativity, responsibility and ability to work proactively.
- English language proficiency at least at B2 level
- Development of individual strategies for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, taking into account the specifics of the audience on each platform to build loyal relationships with target audience.
Content plan development:
- Plan and create content calendar, taking into account the latest market news and current events, internal advertising campaigns and posting to engage target audience.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the content and adjusting the plan according to the results.
- Development of creative and engaging posts, stories and other content for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Graphic design and edits of visual materials.
Proactivity and sourcing infomercials:
- Reaction to current events and creation of up-to-date content.
- Constant monitor of trends and news to find relevant and interesting content ideas.
Cross-marketing and co-operation with influencers:
- Finding new partners and brand ambassadors for co-operation.
- Collaboration with Influencers for joint marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration with brand ambassadors to generate a constant stream of content.
Analytics and optimization:
- Evaluating results and optimizing strategies.