Senior Node.JS developer
We’re looking for a Backend Integration developer for developing APIs, microservices, flexible interfaces, at massive scale across multiple continents. Working with 3rd parties and managing a global team. Part of the role will include integration with multiple external APIs, processing of the data, and compiling it in a flexible way to accommodate various output requirements. The role will allow getting in on the ground floor, participating in laying down the foundations of the technology and being a key-member of the team that will constantly grow.
● Working with customers // integrations , B2 / C1 minimal English.
● In-depth knowledge and experience developing API’s and Microservices
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (socket.io , such as Express, Adonis, etc.)
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience working with various data storage solutions such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
● Experience working with Queuing solutions such as gearman, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Familiarity with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
● Experience working with Linux
● Experience with CI/CD processes